Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Photo Challenge

I found out about a new challenge from Melli. Seems there's going to be an alphabet challenge over at Quilly's Pacific Paradise. I take a lot of pictures, but don't ever remember to post them here. Hopefully, doing some of these photo challenges will help me remember to post things.

From Quilly's site:

Once again — here is my own project announcement: commencing May 1st and running 26 days, I will be doing Alphabet Photos. Day one is A. Day two is B. Day three is C. Etc. (Just what did you expect from a Pre-K teacher?!) I would love it if you would join me! Please, please say you will!

5 comments:

Charlene Amsden said...

hey, Judy. I am loking forward to the fun and getting to know you!

Charlene Amsden said...

And we're up ....

Yoo hoo! Judy?

Anonymous said...

Alright! Ashley and Aaron are a great addition to Project Alphabet.

Anonymous said...

argh! not losing my mind. just my "pay attention!"

Melli said...

HOW convenient! Two A's to start you off! Rather IMPORTANT A's I presume! This is going to be fun! I shall be back!